Terms of Website Use
Information About Us
www.RainbowHeatandPower.co.uk is a Site operated by Rainbow Heat and Power Ltd ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 0857 3596 and have our registered office at Rainbow Heat and Power Ltd, 28 Alexandra Terrace, Exmouth, Devon, EX8 1BD. Our main trading address is Unit 5, Cedar Court, Tiverton Business Park, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6GT. Our VAT number is 17000 2566.
Accessing Our Site
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict your access to some or all of this Site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on this Site are not intended to amount to advice. We are not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on such materials by you or anyone who you may inform of any of its contents.
Changes to the Site
We aim to update this Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results or the use of this Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Site
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (together "Viruses"). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use this Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Our Site
You may not link to this Site without our prior written permission.
This site must not be framed on any other site without our prior written permission.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking and framing permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on this Site other than that set out above, please address your request to Hello@RainbowHeatandPower.co.uk.
Links From Our Site
Where this Site links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Rainbow Heat and Power Ltd ("we", “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation Act 25th May 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Rainbow Heat & Power
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site www.rainbowheatandpower.co.uk (Our Site). This includes information provided at the time of requesting goods, services or information from us.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email).
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information obtained by us from third parties in accordance with the Act.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our user's browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve Our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site.
Where we store and process your personal data
All information you provide to us via email or Our Site is stored on our secure servers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of this information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our goods and services.
- We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we and/or they may contact you about these. If you are an existing customer/member, we will only contact you by electronic means (fax, email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We will not otherwise contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, unless you have consented to this. If you are a new customer/member, we will only contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in one or more of the ways mentioned above, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisements to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
- If Raimbow HEat & Power Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time at Pyramid House, Tiverton Way, Tiverton Business Park, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6TG or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access certain information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact Hello@RainbowHeatandPower.co.uk.
Thank you for visiting our site.